Efficiency, Exigency, Agility and Transparency.
Our working methodology allows us to respond to complex and specific research: rarity of profiles, confidentiality of research, opacity of target sectors.
Our work philosophy allows us to tackle complex and difficult candidate searches targeting rare or unusual profiles in a confidential manner, in demanding and/or problematic sectors.
We generally complete our direct approach searches within 3 to 8 weeks.
Our field of action
We are mainly working in three cases
D.H.D.V. Africa is the solution to respond in the most efficient and reactive way to your recruitment issues.
How we work
EFFICIENCY and RIGOUR, a proven methodology.
Start of the assignement
- Detailed, consultative analysis of the industry, culture, company and context; desire to gain a deeper understanding of our clients by digging beneath the surface.
- Complete review of the position to be filled and of the ideal candidate’s profile, creation of search guidelines.
- Mapping of organisations with the most likely candidates.
Identification of suitable profiles
- Methodical and confidential approach to all potential candidates: identification in competing companies or in the same sector of activity.
- Professional networks of experts: general managers and experts across the continent to find / co-opt relevant candidates.
- Partnerships with international and African schools, alumni networks and diaspora associations.
Analysis of identified talents
- Assessment interviews with identified candidates on face to face or by video-conferences (if the political or health situation does not allow our consultants to travel)that go beyond professional skills to focus on the finer details and soft skills.
- Psychometric tests (All our consultants are Thomas International and AssessFirst certified).
Systematic professional referrals and verification of diplomas.
Definition of the short-list and presentation of the best profiles.
Creation of candidate files based on due diligence, referrals and Psychometric tests.
Negociation & Onboarding
- Assistance during the final negotiation phase.
- Support and follow-up of the candidate’s integration and development during their trial period on the job.
Your guarantees :
follow-up of candidate integration within your organization and replacement at no cost in the case of unsatisfactory collaboration
Why DHDV Africa ?
- Integrate an immediately operational candidate
- Optimize your costs by not leaving a vacancy for too long
- Maintain maximum confidentiality in the context of a strategic recruitment project
- Diversify your traditional sourcing
- Develop new international markets,
- Limit your risks by relying on a business and / or sector expert